Nobody wants to watch a headache

Especially not one that lasts for days and days.

Which is why I have been maintaining strict radio silence.

And one day I will wake up and I won’t have a headache and I will run in here all smiles and giggles and we’ll have things to talk about, oh yes, but meanwhile the ibuprofen is wearing off again, so please excuse me.

This entry was posted in The Capacious Hold-All. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Nobody wants to watch a headache

1. Charlotte says:

Get better soon, poor Reed. Hope that Ibuprofen is STRONG!

2. Aphra Behn says:

Hmmm.

Why do you have a headache that has lasted for days and days? Have you talked to a doctor, or an optician or anyone else who can make authorative diagnoses as to why that might be?

*stares firmly at Reed*

Aphra.

3. Archie says:

Headaches should not last for more than a day or two at the worst.
    [goes and stands beside Aphra - firmly staring in unison!]

Nothing useful to add really – but have you had teeth and eyes checked?
    Hope the headache goes very soon.

5. Staring along with Aphra and Archie. Maybe you need a massage, your head and shoulders and neck are too tight?

6. Helen says:

Ooh, I hate those. There is nothing worse. I hope you’re feeling loads better. I had one recently that dragged on for days but I think it was tiredness. Oh, and my eyes are buggered. I’m sure that’s really cheered you up!

7. Sol says:

Too much coffee, not enough water? But then you did say you get tension headaches. Headaches are the worst. *hug*

8. Kelli says:

Hope the headache is gone, if not then get to the doctor’s surgery right away!

9. LK says:

Looks like other bloggers covered the bases re possible causes, so I’ll just say, feel better soon.

10. azahar says:

It’s now been a week since the original post – anybody know if Reed is okay?